- Responsible in monitoring financial quotas as outlined in the budget/targets of the branch. This includes profitability, monthly deposit and loan targets.
- Responsible for compliance by the Branch with all Bank policies and procedures, banking operations as well as BSP and all other applicable government rules ad regulations.
- Responsible for sustaining harmonious relationship with the clients and implementing the standard customer service set by the management to meet expectation of clients.
- Graduate of any business-related course.
- Not more than 50 years of age.
- Must have at least three years banking experience as officer.
- Has the ability to formulate marketing strategies and identify business opportunities within assigned area.
- Must have wide knowledge in marketing and selling principles and practices.
- With strong work ethics and high level of maturity and integrity.
- Can manage diverse behaviors and attitudes of subordinates
- With high degree of interpersonal and communication skills
- Possesses the expertise and knowledge in implementation, maintenance and assessment of the compliance program.
- Has knowledge in banking laws, regulations, banking operations and risk management.
You must be logged in to post a comment.