Check your account balance
Withdraw a maximum of Php40,000.00 per day
Bills Payment up to Php50,000.00
Pay your Bills.
You can pay various credit cards, telecommunications, utilities, pre-need and insurance companies, Internet and cable service providers, and NSO Helpline Plus. You can also pay loan amortizations to banks and finance companies, school tuition fees and remit donations to certain charitable institutions.
- Inter-Bank Fund Transfer Php20,000.00
- ATM Fund Transfer Php20,000.00
- Auto load e-load (Globe, Smart and Sun)
Using ERBCash ATM to Pay
You need not carry a lot of cash when you shop. Just present your ERBCash ATM card to the cashier and your bank account will be debited for your payment instantly.
It’s safe, fast and easy. Plus, the service is free of charge.
- Safe – By not carrying big amounts of cash, you avoid the risk of loss due to carelessness or theft.
- Fast – It only takes seconds to pay.
- Easy – just present your ERBCash ATM card, tell the cashier the type of account and key-in your PIN on the terminal.
- Free – No fees or surcharges to pay.