CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE MECHANISM
We value your right as a consumer of financial products and services. For this reason, we aim to provide you with the highest level of satisfaction.
HAVING CONCERN WITH OUR BANK? WHERE SHOULD YOU GO?
If you have any request or complaints with us, please don’t hesitate to approach the Branch Manager (BM) or Customer Service Officer (CSO).
You may also visit, call or email our head office:
63 A. Mabini St., City of San Pedro, Laguna
Tel. No. (02) 8808-1296
Nerissa S. Fojas / Human Resource Senior Manager
HOW DO WE DO IT?
- The Bank’s consumer assistance officer will acknowledged the receipt of your requests or complaints within 2 days.
- We will conduct an initial assessment of your requests or complaints, whether it is a simple or complex one.
- The consumer assistance officer will contact you by telephone or email, and will request for additional information or documents, if necessary.
- Simple requests or complains will be processed and resolved by the Bank within 2 days while the complex one will take up to 45 days, depending on the degree of investigations and/or resources needed in order to resolve your request or complaints.
- We will communicate to you our resolution within 9 days in case of simple complaints or 47 days in case of complex complaints.
Note: All period reckoned from the Bank’s receipt of your complaint.
WHERE SHOULD YOU GO IF YOU’RE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE ACTIONS TAKEN BY OUR BANK?
You may submit your complaints or request through postal mail, email or fax to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Financial Consumer Affairs Group at 5th Floor Multi-Storey Building, BSP Complex, A. Mabini St., Malate, 1004 Manila.
Trunk Line: (02) 8708-7701, extension nos. 2584 Direct Line: (02) 8708-7087
Fax Number: (02) 8708-7088
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org